We take pride in respecting the privacy of our users and processing their personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with current legislation.
We draw your attention to the need to read this charter carefully. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: email@example.com
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The company Made For BVBA marketing the brand 19.91 Denim is the controller of your personal data
1991 Denim / Made For SPRL 25 avenue du Pont de Luttre 1190 Bruxelles Belgique N° BCE : 0671 489 626 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What data do we collect?
We collect your data - personal or not - for different purposes which are defined in the following point (see point 3). The personal data transmitted to 19.91 are those that you have voluntarily transmitted to us. These include the following categories of data:
- Your identification data (surname, first name, title, e-mail address, date of birth and delivery address).
- Your bank details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT) and invoicing details.
- Our communications (by email or other).
- The type of domain with which you connect to the Internet.
- The IP address assigned to you.
- The date and time you access our site.
- Location data or other communication data.
- The pages you have visited on our site.
- The type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using.
- The search engine and the keywords used to find the site.
- Your navigation preferences.
- Any other data you provide us with.
3. Why do we collect your data?
We collect your data mainly for the purpose of sending our newsletter, to process your order, to improve our service and, more generally, to be able to communicate easily with each other.
4. How do we collect your data?
Most of your data is communicated to us by your active intervention. This is the case when you provide us with your identification data to place an order. Other data, such as the date and time you access our site, the pages you have visited or your location data, are collected automatically, through the servers you visit and the "cookies" placed on our site.
5. Is your data protected?
As far as the payment of your order is concerned, in order to guarantee optimal security, we use the Ingenico secure payment system.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as necessary to achieve the goals and objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this objective is achieved, we remove them.
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You may at any time request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer your data and to object to the use of your data as well as to request that they be limited. To do so, simply send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
We will then do our utmost to do what is necessary as soon as possible.
8. Who has access to your data and to whom is it disclosed?
9. Do we transfer your data abroad?
We only transfer your data to a country outside the European Union if that country provides a level of protection equivalent to that which you can enjoy in your country of residence (for more information, see:. https://goo.gl/1eWt1V).
10. How to receive our information?
We only use your email address to offer you articles, services and products similar to the one you have already ordered from us.
With your consent or on the basis of our legitimate interest based in particular on our relationship, we will subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other similar products or services that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to :firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. What is our policy regarding data relating to minors?
Our site and the sale of our products are not directed to children under 18 years of age. If you discover that your minor child has provided us with his/her personal data without your consent, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
12. What happens if the charter is amended?
13. What to do in case of a different?
Long trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we undertake to give priority to dialogue and openness in the search for an amicable solution. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority.